Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Thou Shalt Not Covet

But sometimes I do.  Especially when it's the world's most adorable giraffe bangle that I've been lusting after for the better part of a year and is finally now on sale.


I think I'm going to finally buy my giraffe bangle.  I think it will match every outfit in my wardrobe, solve every problem in my life.  And cure world hunger.  And possibly even cancer.  It might even write the great American novel.  There's no telling how ambitious my bangle will be feeling, but it would definitely win all the cool tiles in the game of Life.  Even if I do have to pay for shipping and sales tax.  Which I think is bogus.  I mean, I'm going to have to just swallow the tax pill and get used to it I suppose... but paying for shipping is probably one of the lamest things in the world, especially when you do your purchasing from a shop that grossly inflates their prices anyway.  They can pay for their own shipping.

And as C says, you shouldn't have to pay shipping to end world hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment