Sunday, May 31, 2009

Party Like a Rockstar



So at work I have a boss. He's pretty cool. He can also drink a rockstar like nobody's business. Since I use his office, and by use his office I mean he doesn't, I have grown pretty used to the dozens of rockstar cans lying about. After about two weeks of feeling light headed in the office I finally realized the source of the problem. Rockstar smells like a combination of sour candy and a headache.

In other news, I went to the anchorage museum today. A local dazzled me with his knowledge of Alaskan (and fishing) history, while I just asked a bajillion of questions. Because frankly that is what I do. I don't care what the answers are, I just need to know them. I love learning. And I don't really care what it's about, I just want to know everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment