Monday, July 11, 2011

Consolation Prize

I've always had a few ... unique... aspirations tucked away in my pocket.  I once went through a phase where it was my greatest ambition in life to be the automated voice recording on the phone.  Other goals have included things like, have a career in naming paint colors, or crayon colors, or be the person who decides on the theme all the street names are going to have in a neighborhood (did you know there is a neighborhood in Eagle River where all the streets are named after great racehorses?  That is who I aspire to be).

I haven't decided yet if I'm ashamed to admit this, but sometimes I think my favorite part of having a blog is getting to change the background.

This shouldn't be new information.  Just like my favorite part of The Sims is building people and their houses (do I ever actually play... answer=no), there is something about the color agreement of something well-designed that makes me feel at peace with my inner Martha Stewart. (Don't mock, you know you have one.)

So while we idle away the time until inspiration strikes and I actually blog about something, you can enjoy this new background.

No comments:

Post a Comment