- My major isn't marketable, and I don't like my minor
- I don't want a career
- I love architecture, but I would rather major in something like "architecture appreciation" than something like actual architecture which would require doing things with contracts.
- If I've learned one thing this semester, it's that I don't like contracts. Every time I go to Bidding and estimating I feel like my soul dies.
- Architecture would require grad school, which isn't the end of the world, but the acceptance rate isn't super high for home and family living majors
- The only job that sounds appealing is being an administrative or personal assistant. It actually sounds fun.
- I thought I would have to get a business minor--but good news, according to my advisor I won't.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Yes, I am dying at 40--thanks for asking
So, for those of you who missed it, I had mid-life crisis (mlc for short) last week. So here it is in all it's glory:
Posted by S at 12:36 PM